Engaged in multiple projects for different engineering departements, I was in charge of validating the architecture of application solutions. My role was to ensure the consistency and the conformity of the solutions adopted by the projects based on standard infrastructure and integration rules, security and software delivered by the IT department of Airbus. I advised and I supported projects in design phase providing technical and software specialty according to the technologies and software. To complete my mission, I conducted technical architecture workshops, I designed technical architectures for several projects, and I provided technical knowledge on software solutions and Airbus Standard.
Consulting and architecture development
Establishment of technical models, architectural workshops
GFI Informatique is one of the most recognizable brands in the world of IT services in France. The Group ranks among the largest companies in the sector as eighth SSII of French origin. GFI Informatique is especially in the top five experts in the TRA and TMA. Finally, GFI Informatique is among the 5 major public sector partners and in the top 10 of the banking and telecoms.
With 10,000 employees and 688.5 million euros in turnover in 2007, the Group has over 40 branches grouped into three major regions: Ile-de-France/North, West and East, offering its customers a very good geographic network. The Group operates in Southern Europe (Spain, Portugal, Italy), Northern Europe (Germany, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland), Canada and Morocco.
Interfacing study between Habilinet and W@C Portal (VIGNETTE).
Producation of Habilinet 2.1.0
- Drafting of a technical document: Research of solutions to interface WAC and Habilinet following a migration from the latter to the software package Vignette
- Production of prototypes,
- Unit tests of prototypes,
- Integration tests of prototypes,
- Workload tests,
- Technical study of security issues between Habilinet and W@C Portal,
Technical Environment: Windows 2000, ASP, ASP.NET, DNA, COM+, VB6, C#, FrameWork .NET 1.2, Visual Studio .NET, Eclipse 3.0, Sun One Server 6, J2EE 1.4, Portlet (JSR 168), SOAP 1.2, XML-RPC, Web Services (J2EE and .NET), SQL Server 2000, Oracle, Vignette 7.2.
- Drafting of documents of general design and detailed design,
- Drafting of the architecture of Habilinet 2.1.0
- Drafting of installation manuals,
- Development of new Habilinet modules,
- Unit testing, integration,
- Implementation of Wac Portal Security - Habilinet,
Realization of a project management tool for the architecture firm ORTEC SA.
- Project management, supervision of 3 persons,
- Specification meetings,
- Drafting of functional specifications,
- Modeling of the database,
- Modeling and implementation of the architecture
- Development of the business and database access component,
- Testing and integration of components,
- Acceptance testing and implementation,
- Drafting of technical documents, user and development.
Technical Environment: Windows 2000, C#, Framework .Net 1.1, Visual Studio .NET WinForm .NET, SourceSafe, SQL Server 2000.
Maintenance, documentation development and administration of the website DIANE used by ANPE to monitor its IT deployments.
- Project management, supervision of 1 person,
- Identification and analysis of existing
- Installing a development environment,
- Analysis, specification, development and testing of updates of the website,
- Drafting of documentation of the web site: architecture, technical and functional support, communication,
- ISO 9001 compliance of the DIANE Project: project management method, traceability (specifications, bug forms, acceptance testing, etc.)
- User support,
- Operation of the website,
- Support for users of the website,
- Integration of Winpark.
Design and development of support tools for WebSphere 5.1 administration:
- Design and development of wrapper script of Java components,
- Unit testing and integration testing,
- WebSphere administration,