Engaged in multiple projects for different engineering departements, I was in charge of validating the architecture of application solutions. My role was to ensure the consistency and the conformity of the solutions adopted by the projects based on standard infrastructure and integration rules, security and software delivered by the IT department of Airbus. I advised and I supported projects in design phase providing technical and software specialty according to the technologies and software. To complete my mission, I conducted technical architecture workshops, I designed technical architectures for several projects, and I provided technical knowledge on software solutions and Airbus Standard.
Consulting and architecture development
Establishment of technical models, architectural workshops
Interfacing study between Habilinet and W@C Portal (VIGNETTE).
- Drafting of a technical document: Research of solutions to interface WAC and Habilinet following a migration from the latter to the software package Vignette :
- Production of prototypes,
- Unit tests of prototypes,
- Integration tests of prototypes,- Workload tests,
- Technical study of security issues between Habilinet and W@C Portal,
Technical Environment: Windows 2000, ASP, ASP.NET, DNA, COM+, VB6, C#, FrameWork .NET 1.2, Visual Studio .NET, Eclipse 3.0, Sun One Server 6, J2EE 1.4, Portlet (JSR 168), SOAP 1.2, XML-RPC, Web Services (J2EE and .NET), SQL Server 2000, Oracle, Vignette 7.2.
Production of Habilinet 2.1.0 :
- Drafting of documents of general design and detailed design,
- Drafting of the architecture of Habilinet 2.1.0
- Drafting of installation manuals,
- Development of new Habilinet modules,
- Unit testing, integration,
- Implementation of Wac Portal Security - Habilinet,